So I sit here racking my brain for a blog post. Just thinking away. My mind drifts in and out. I start thinking about all the relationships I have, what everyone around me has going on, what they are doing in life, family, friends, work. As I search for something to write about. I already kinda know what I want to write about, I'm finding that the words are hard to find. But guess what I found them.
Men want to know what women want? Women want to know what the man in their life want? So for fun I googled : What do women want? The one result I found that really surprised me was that most of what I was reading was written by men for men. In fact, most of what I read was true. Most of the women I know want all the things they were saying. But this got me thinking ; #1 Why are men writing about what we women want? Really I know why because first there is money in it. Men will pay money to figure this out. However my big question is ; Why don't you men just ask your lady? You can read all you want to. The truth is yes it may help you. The downfall is you still wont get it right. Why because ALL women are different. So do your self a favor get off the computer, put that article down (the one that is telling you what women want), shut off your phone, shut off the tv, get all distractions out of your way.... And here is the key... You ready.......
Just ask her what she wants? Easy breezy if you really listen she will tell you.
For some giggles ladies here is a list I found :
The top 6 things women want FROM MEN, in order, are:
1. Women want men who exhibit confidence (or power)
2. Women want men with a sense of humor (fun)
3. Women want men with money or the things money can buy (sense of security)
4. Women want men with looks (protection and attraction)
5. Women want men with a bit of "Bad boy" qualities (mysterious and independent/strong)
6. Women want all the other stuff they typically list (varies - sensitive, caring, etc.)
Hummm not sure that's accurate?
So ladies if you have a list put it in order send it to me and I would be happy to post it for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment